- You may have a requirement for any of the following:
- dedicated company-wide transport provider
- multiple cars for a Conference or Event
- after hours staff transport
- secure document, parcel or luggage delivery
On Business across Melbourne?
If you have multiple meetings around town and you’re looking for luxury car hire in Melbourne, pre-book a Southern Cross driver for a no-fuss solution. We’ll help you keep to a tight schedule without the stress of driving yourself.
From your Hotel or Melbourne Airport through to your last appointment, we can provide you with a dedicated driver to worry about traffic and parking, while you take care of business.
- Daytime Travel
- Off-peak rates apply 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, for all non-Airport trips.
- (excludes Public Holidays and Major Events)
- Cars are available during the day, even at short notice. For Business meetings, lunch or personal appointments where driving yourself is not ideal, consider Southern Cross as a
- viable alternative for travel during these times.
- Fares from $42.50 (inc gst).
- The protocol required by our Commonwealth Government and Multinational clients is applied to all bookings.
- Southern Cross extends organizational OH&S policies in the following ways:
- We maintain a Fatigue Management Plan with respect to the hours our drivers are on the road
- We maintain a Phone-free Driving Policy. This extends to no hands-free phone calls whilst driving and is possible because our drivers have a dedicated Booking Office to support them. Our drivers don’t organise bookings whilst driving and are free to concentrate on the driving task at hand.
- Zero Blood Alcohol policy applies whenever our drivers are on duty
- Our drivers are individually screened and tested with regard to Geography, Route Planning and Driving ability.
Attending a Corporate Function? Back at work the next day? Pre-book with Southern Cross knowing that you will arrive relaxed, allowing you to work the room with the peace of mind that your driver will be there to provide a safe trip home at the end of the night.
If you’re not sure about the finish time, that’s ok – your driver will be there when you’re ready.
“I booked a car on Sunday 11pm to take me home to Fairfield from Werribee and I’d like to say thank you for the professional, pleasant, punctual and efficient service… Well done guys!”
Nick – 13th November 2012
If you’re planning to host a large group and need to make sure they’re met on-time, transferred with confidence and without fuss, talk to us about your specific requirements. Southern Cross can accommodate multiple transfers with its co-ordinated fleet of cars, so you have one task less to worry about.
“I would like to personally thank you all for your recent support on our conferences. Having booked you to capacity we understand that it puts an immense amount of pressure on everyone, however as always, we knew we could rely on your timeliness and professional service from the moment we started to the moment it finished. Many thanks”
Katie – 16th December 2012
Invoicing and Payment
We can account to your Corporation, Division or Cost Centre. All trips can be itemised on a monthly invoice at no additional charge. Alternatively, individual trips can be paid directly to the driver or to charged to individual credit cards on a monthly or per-trip basis.